- Archived Episodes (1,848)
The end of August brings opportunities to clean up, organize, and take care of our energy with responsibility after the powerful transitions of the month. A significant timeline shift has occurred, and it is vital to honor your own path and speed now. Soul contracts have changed, as well, as new ones are arriving. Mercury enters Libra on August 29, where the Messenger planet will stay until Nov 5 due to an upcoming retrograde in late September. There will be opportunities to stand in your power and needs now without reverting to previous parts of yourself. Much more to share in this week’s podcast.
~~ September 2021 Soul Growth Astrology Webinars- Discover the main astrology and energy themes in 4 webinars, including the Virgo New Moon, Pisces Full Moon, and a deeper look at the personal planets. Use code VIRGO at checkout to get it for $11 USD.
We couldn't be more grateful over the attention and support we get from having our own TV show. But with the good comes to very bad. Not everyone is in agreeance with what we do. There are just some people that can't see the "forest through the trees" in that we REALLY DO rescue dogs and we are NOT JUST a TV show.
And while I do not air out my dirty laundry on a daily basis through social media, I have no problem sharing nibbles right here through my Unmuzzled podcast! hahahaha
Prepare yourselves for some foul language, pissed off people and of course...the entitled.
Democrats are among those demanding answers for the debacle that unfolded in Afghanistan this week in what marks the defining moment of Joe Biden’s presidency and the decline of American influence worldwide. Is this what “Build Back Better” really means?
SkyWatchTV was banned by YouTube! Please follow SkyWatchTV on Rumble: www.rumble.com/skywatchtv.
5) Biden turns popular decision into disaster; 4) China infiltrated WHO and hid origins of COVID-19; 3) CBP reports 21-year record of illegal migrants crossing southern border in July; 2) Infrastructure bill stalled by moderate Democrats; 1) Real estate professionals changing terminology because “master bedroom” is racist.
In today's show, Dr. Howk discusses:
1. I think Jordan Peterson has done a fantastic job of exploring the evolutionary basis for Jungian archetypes. He appears to have a firm grasp on the literature, and he is convinced there is consilience between the two fields. In particular, Peterson's synthesis places institutions such as Christianity in a dramatic new context. But then again, this is an argument I imagine Richard Dawkins would be vehemently opposed to. The debates on religion between Peterson and Sam Harris serve to illustrate this intellectual divide. So where do you stand on this matter, Jen? Is Jordan Peterson right? Can we bridge the gap between Jung and EP? If yes, what implications does this have? If no, what convinced you?
2. In a female dominanted enviroment...workplaces, when there is no man. there there is an air of competitivness and cattyness, that can linger.. Once a man is introduced, even if he is not in a position of power, the relaxation is palpable. Why is this?..why is the female competition not ramped up.....Why does the roster settle the hens?
3. My employer, like many others, is adopting many trainings and policies based around words like "equity", "inclusion", "systemic racism". I work in public sector for a large west coast city so my coworkers are very liberal and 72 percent non-white, so the majority view is very much "woke" Obviously the answer is to just stay out of any discussion but are there any other strategies that I could use to avoid conflict with out having to pledge allegiance to "blank slateism"? How do you guys avoid the nasty labels that come with the uncomfortable insights of EP? Could we soon see widespread persecution of evolutionary thinkers?
THANK YOU for joining me for episode 522 of HiPPiE WiTCH : Magick For A New Age.
Visit www.JoannaDeVoe.com for today's show notes... http://www.joannadevoe.com/2021/08/hippie-witch-522-cultural-shadows.html
MUCH LOVE -xo
Dear beloved Goddesses and Gods,
In this 3D reality, there appears so much turmoil and suffering. To make changes, our our thoughts and feelings must change about it. Let go of old programing and conditioning. We are presently shifting above and beyond this 3D veil. Stay focused instead on the exciting transition we are in moving through as more and more higher frequencies are infusing our world. Let every moment be filled with our Selfless love and joy and strength to guide us in our daily intentions, manifestations, words and actions. We are the great Creators! Simple but it takes the Awakened (we as ONE) to change first our perspective and then move into Action of Love and Freedom and Knowing. We do our part Together because Together we are invincible!
Come and join us on our Saturday call with Zorra, Zaraya, Dr Tom, a special Guest and Q&A.
FYI: Update from Shelton Thursday, 9-3-2021 " All things are looking good. Everything should be completed now. The final 11 Programs of settlements and contracts F&P's, CMKX etc. included are being completed this weekend. Everything is ready and everyone is waiting on the US. Still need the final lockdown of rates and notifications.Great news by Tuesday." Link to help educate others - Topic Covid, jabs (Very Powerful) pass this on to others. https://odysee.com/DRCARRIEMADEJ-INTERVIEW_FINAL:622c9804fb8de8308c74ce31c7d3a0fa10188566 XELLISS: World renowned biochemist/nutritionist Rena Davis- worth the listen. Wednesday 08/18/21 Practitioner's Webinar Recording: https://xjumpstart.com/is-whole-food-nutrition-better/ Love, Zorra, Zaraya and Jane
HR Happy Hour Episode 495 - HR's Strategic Priorities for 2021 and Beyond
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Jeanne Meister, Founding Partner of Future Workplace
This episode of the HR Happy Hour is brought to you by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes. Are you looking for ways to help your business thrive in 2021 and beyond? If so, be sure to view the great sessions from the first ever Paychex Business Conference. Designed to give business leaders insights, resources, solutions, and actionable takeaways to help them build a better workplace, a better team, and a better business, this two-day virtual event was full of prominent speakers. From NY Times Bestseller, Cy Wakeman to start of ABC’s Shark Tank, Daymond John you don’t want to miss out on these great sessions. Visit Paychex.com/thrive to see them all.
This week we talked with Jeanne Meister from Future Workplace about prioritizing employee mental health and how to shift the focus from organizational needs to human needs.
- 2021 HR Senitment Survey results: view here
- How leaders can prioritize employee mental health in the workplace
- How technology plays a role in supporting employee wellbeing
- What organizations are doing to improve Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Thank you Jeanne, for joining us! Remember to subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts.
When your child doesn't want foods to touch...
Does your child have a short list of foods they will eat? Do they prefer to eat the same meal every day? Do they need to know food plans in advance? In this episode, Carol and Anne share possible eating tendencies of Type 4 children. You'll see how their all-or-nothing nature can manifest at mealtimes, and how to make the experience enjoyable for both you and your child.
This episode’s Parenting Practice
Listen to this week's episode. Pay attention to which tip catches your attention. Then practice that tip throughout the week as you communicate about mealtime, prepare food, or sit down to eat. Learn more from Carol each week! Visit thechildwhisperer.com and receive Carol and Anne's weekly Parenting Practice right to your inbox.
Holly Lechniak Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Outreach Director for the AARTS (Autism Assessment, Research, Treatment, and Services) Center at Rush University Medical Center, joins us to share about the work of SPARK. This national study is working towards accelerating research, as well as our understanding of autism. Holly shares, “Autism, as compared to other fields, is still relatively new in the area of research. There is still much to learn in order to continue to improve treatment, care, and quality of life for individuals across the lifespan.”
For More Information:
All Autism Talk (allautismtalk.com) is sponsored by LEARN Behavioral (learnbehavioral.com).
Today I am sharing some food for thought around tradition, and the evolution of YOU through practice. This is content that was recently shared with the Alchemy Circle. We always have discussions that are meant to encourage deeper exploration and understanding of our self-work. I would love to hear your insights, so be sure to share with me after the show. If nothing else, keep practiccing your practice! Also, if you're a Reiki practitioner and would like to join us for daily Reiki in September, visit http://theenergeticalchemist.com to activate your membership in the Alchemy Circle. You'll also gain immeditate access to previous classes and content. xo